Wednesday 2 November 2016

Fuengirola 2016

Hello Everyone :)

Since last Tuesday I have been on a family holiday with my Sister, Mother, Father, Nan & Grancher it was great, and something to get away from the cold weather and the fact we went to Disney world the same time last year. The weather was beautiful along with the hotel and pool but the WiFi was terrible which kind of turned out as a good thing because I could take my mind off anything going on back home and actually enjoy reading a book but another amazing aspect was that there was a shopping center just next door which did have WiFi if I did need to use it whilst doing some shopping.
I must admit the hotel was a bit out of the way of all the shops in the center town but like I said we did have a shopping center right next door which was perfect, oh and I forgot to mention there was an amazing Chinese buffet restaurant also next door, but back to the hotel being out of the way, I didn't really mind, I will admit it did hurt my ankles walking but it wasn't that bad as the gorgeous weather blazed down on the harbour front where we bought gelato at night after our meal ( which is amazing btw ) I loved caramel and baileys flavour :P.

















- pictures from my Instagram -
            - lucystephh -
                         
                          |
                      |
                      V















No comments:

Post a Comment